احمد فضلى's Blog =)

| MumBling |

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday Morning

"you are what you think, you are what you believe and you are what you do ... "
this is what suddenly came across my mind after i watched a korean series and try to get to sleep but cant, thinking too much perhaps

suddenly i feel like to express something but dont know where so sorry mr blog to dirt u again
this came across head when i try to sleep whats i called it as 'reflection of myself'
i did try to motivate myself by reflecting myself everyday because before this i heard that if u can discipline yourself to do so you can become a better person
but do u believe i would do that? dont be ;p

i've figured something this morning how time so fast pass me by
i still can remember when i was in terengganu back then, in Yayasan played with my friends and accidentally get stung by bees on my head...
i still can remember when i was in perlis my best friends moving only God know where...
i still can remember when the camp i attended during primary school,secondary school,even when i in uni...
i still can remember all the tournament i took part in, feel the atmosphere, feel the glory, feel the pain...
i still can remember how i almost die in accidents...
and the bottom line is i still can remember how i changed so drastically...

so i keep thinking and thinking..
once i've think about whats the purpose of my life..
im sure this question will be answered as i walk through this painfull journey..

stop here 1st, the soul is flying away suddenly as eD called me just now =.=" zzz eD spoiler lol

ok2,btw im really happy just now after chat with hariz, he promised me to buy me Arsenal jersey and gimme for free if i excel in my final exam,well hariz dont worry have trust in your brother ;p
ggghhhuaaarh! really fire up! ^^ cant wait for your arrival hariz!! ^^


okay wanna take my breakfast 1st, eD is coming

|ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttt!| =)


"if i could change the world.." - Eric Clapton

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home